Please note that as a security precaution we can only deliver to the credit card billing address.
- In the unlikely event of being unable to fulfil part or all of an order, the customer will be contacted within 7 working days with the option of a refund or similar item.
- The price of each item listed on the website includes VAT.
- Prices are in UK Pounds Sterling.
- We offer free standard UK delivery. To qualify your order must be shipped to a delivery address within the UK.
- For international delivery or other delivery options please contact us before placing your order.
- Orders will normally be delivered within 7 working days of receiving the order.
- Please contact us for special delivery options.
- For Saturday delivery or other delivery options please contact us.
- In the event of a delivery taking longer than expected, the seller is not liable for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by the buyer.
- The order will be delivered to the buyer’s specified address, and it is his/her responsibility to make the necessary arrangements for taking delivery of the order.
Cancellation / Returns
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been dispatched.
- Upon receipt of an order, the buyer must check the items immediately, and inform the seller within 24 hours (via phone or email) if there are any damaged items or of an incorrect quantity. After this period the seller will not accept liability.
- The seller will not accept items returned without their original packaging.
- For hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned unless found faulty.
- In the event of the buyer not receiving the goods within 14 days of placing the order, the seller must be notified within a further 3 days (via phone, email or fax) of the order date otherwise the seller will not accept liability
What information do we collect?
- We do not capture and store any information about any individuals who access this website, except where you choose to provide us with your personal details by e-mail, or by otherwise enquiring about or ordering any of our services.
- If you enter into an agreement with us for the provision of any of our services, we will retain and store the information you give us on the contract document and other associated information you provide to us.
How do we use it?
- If we retain your personal information as a result of an enquiry you make to us about our services, we will only use that information in replying to you alone.
- Where you have entered into a purchase/agreement with us, we will use the information in the administration of that agreement.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.